Some parts of the homes needs to be renovated or replaced at least once in a while and among them the main fixed parts forming the frame can not be replaced but attached ones can be removed or replaced. One of such parts are the tiles attached to flooring or walls in the rooms of your home. Below are the two solutions for either removing the tiles or renovating them. However, the best solution would be is to get it removed by a professional removal services for floor tile Phoenix AZ.
- Pose an ultra-thin tile directly over the old coating
- Remove the old tiles to make room for new!
Remove tiles and tile joints: a tough and dirty work
The removal of tiles, its installation and its supply cost is an average of 30-70 dollars per m2 , as every site is different, several quotes are needed to be sure of the price corresponding to the next site. You can remove the old tiles by yourself, but in this case, you will need:
- Time : remove old tiles requires time and patience. We must repeat the same operation for each tile: use a chisel and a hammer to crack and peel each piece of tile. Plan to take several days off unless you’re unemployed
- A good physical condition : it must necessarily be in good shape and equip themselves properly to work comfortably. Ground all day, you have to break each seal and peel off each tile. You may discover muscles you did not even know existed!
- Good equipment : knee cushioning, gloves, goggles, ear plugs; break and remove a tiled floor is a long-term work that creates dust, is very noisy and on which we must remain vigilant.
The broken windows can cut (forecast woven rubble bags to remove the pieces of tile: the waste management because it is forbidden to throw rubbish household waste). It will provide several paths, strong carrying bags and a car, van or trailer whose dampers are not the end of life!
When all floor tiles have been loosened, there may be glue on the slab. In this case, it must be cleaned using a heat gun and a palette knife, glue residues. The slab must be smooth, clean and flat. If the slab is damaged, uneven; a perhaps patching is needed to start on a healthy soil. The soil is upgraded and leveled for a perfect installation of new tile.
Best way to have an easy and dust free tile removal
Dust B Gone is the company in Arizona state that provides “Dust Free Tile Removal” services. This is a great resource for any homeowner who is wishing to remove their existing tile and replace it with a new tile.
Through this service home owners can have the tile removed without any dust or debris and this helps them to maintain a clean home. Also, avoid any damage to their furniture and significantly avoid any harmful toxins in home.